Quality has always been the topmost priority for Everest Parenterals Pvt. Ltd. Our QC team follows a rigorous quality check policy to ensure that no quality is compromised at any cost. The quality check is performed for all the raw materials, packaging materials and after each stage of production.
The QC laboratory is well-equipped with advanced machinery and equipment like HPLC, FTIR, UV Visible Spectrophotometer, etc.
Highlights of QC lab
- Separate Change Room for microbiology and quality control lab.
- The total lab is equipped with modular furniture containing a granite top for instruments and an alpha ICA benchtop for wet chemistry.
- Separate room is provided for HPLC and FTIR.
- The lab is equipped with an online UPS system.
- Separate room for hot instruments.
- Separate two instrument rooms for major and minor instruments.
- Separate wet chemistry lab with alpha ICA furniture (acid resistance benchtop).
- Two chemical cabinets (for chemical storage), connected to an exhaust duct to ensure the safety of the analyst.
- Fume hood with water tap, light and exhaust is provided to keep the lab safe from hazardous fumes.
- Equipped with separate eyewash and safety shower to prevent dangerous accidents.
- Sufficient qualified manpower working in the lab with a separate documentation room.